We are excited to get back into the studio and will be following strict guidelines set forth by Alberta Health Services. As guidelines change, we will adapt our policies and procedures.
Full Term Program & Operating Procedures
- We are offering In School and HOTS (Hanul art Online Tutoring System) where all students will be counted into our limited class sizes with the expectation of everyone eventually returning back into the Hanul Art School.
- Class size will be limited to ensure adequate physical distancing. Students/Instructors will have their own space.
- School floors are marked with 2 m physical distancing spacing requirements. We are eliminating intensity exercises.
- Frequent hand hygiene includes hand sanitation stations at the entrance/exit point and hallway.
- Anyone over 2 years old must wear a mask when entering/exiting and throughout Hanul Art School.
- All instructors will wear a mask. If they are needed, instructors may prefer to wear ½ or full shields.
Coming To Class
- Parents or guardians must sign the waiver form before the first class. Click the link and summit the form. https://www.hanulartschool.com/wpboard/wavier-form/
- Please be on time. No dropping off students earlier or picking up late as classes will be closed for sanitization before and after each class. *We may open cafe tables for seating, but students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hanul Art School is not allow to waiting on the hallway.
- Each class, instructor will check student’s temperature upon arrival and record.
- Parents or guardians must check Covid symptom list before the class.
- After each class, students are let off one by one for social distancing in the hallway.
- Students may bringing their own sets of oil pastel, brush and paints, if this would be comfortable for you guys but it is not mandatory. We will provide materials that are sanitized.
- We will collect all the materials that has been used in each class in a basket for sanitization.
- Students are expected to bring their own water bottle and indoor shoes with name on it as the water dispenser will be closed.
- There will be only 2 people allowed in the office at a time, if you have inquiry or assistance while office is occupied, please give Catherine text or email.
Signs of Illness
- No one with any signs of illness will be permitted inside the Hanul Art School.
- If a student shows symptoms of COVID-19 during class, the student will be brought to an isolation area. A parent will be called and be responsible to pick up the student immediately.
- If students are sick and can not come to the Hanul Art School, they can take our online program, HOTS.
- It is the responsibility of the parent to keep the student home if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 and should follow Alberta Health Service Guidelines before coming back to class till symptoms resolve. These include chills, painful swallowing, stuffy nose, headache, muscle or joint aches (not activity related), feeling unwell, fatigue, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell or taste and pink eye.
- Hanul Art School will take the necessary steps to notify any persons required as per Alberta Health and Services Guidelines.
- Non invasive temperature checks will be done and recorded upon entry of anyone entering the Hanul Art School.
- Should there be any cases of COVID-19, Hanul Art School will strictly follow the direction of Alberta Health.
- Hanul Art School is still determining the procedure to use for the Health Screening Questionnaire and will advise once done.
COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire per student would include:
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
Fever (greater than 38.0 C)
Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
2. Have you, or anyone in your household travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you, or anyone in your household been in contact with an investigated or confirmed COVID case?
4. Are you currently being investigated as a suspect case of COVID?
5. Have you tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 10 days?
Additional Cleaning and Hygiene Procedures
- We will sanitize classroom/ materials between each classes, entire school sansitization will be done at end of the day.
- More thorough cleaning will occur when students are not in the class room.
- Proper hand washing signs will be placed in washrooms.
*Please give us at least 1 days’ notice for student’s absence, then parents may pick up materials
for their online make-up class.